- All 67 Pennsylvania counties are now under a Stay at Home order through April 30. All individuals in counties subject to this policy must STAY AT HOME except for certain essential activities and work to provide life-sustaining business and government services. Unfortunately, dart league, while essential to some, does not meet the guidelines for being excluded from Gov. Wolf's order. Lansdale Amusement Company Dart Leagues will continue once the ban is lifted and we are all safe to gather. Please be safe and take care of yourselves. We hope to see all of you soon!
- Love darts but just can't commit to league play? Please come out and support some of our partner locations for weekly Luck-of-the-Draw events! Players of any ability are welcome to join in on the fun! Click here for details!
- All forms we use for dart league play (rules, score sheets, sign-up forms, etc.) can be found on our Forms page. Click here to go there now!
- Remember to Like Us on Facebook!
- Arachnid Leagues - Local and Remote!
Lansdale Amusements debuted the first electronic dart boards, and organized the first dart league in Southeastern Pennsylvania in 1984. Since then, the sport has continued to grow in the region. With several hundred chartered league players, Lansdale Amusement maintains the largest league system in the area. A league director coordinates all league activities, and play schedules, and also participates as a team player. Organized team competition is offered four days a week, two local leagues exclusively for Lansdale Amusement locations; and, two remote leagues, which are open to our local locations, and to locations not in our service area. The regular Fall/Winter/Spring season runs approximately eight months. The shorter Summer league fills in the remainder of the year.
Please email us here with any questions about our Dart League.